Your Surroundings & Environment
Clothing & Laundry
You may find it necessary to make some adjustments to your wardrobe and laundry routine. Here are some suggestions:
- If you find your skin is sensitive, loose fitting clothes may be more comfortable.
- During the winter, bundle up and don’t forget a hat or cap. Avoid staying outside for long periods on a cold day.
- Put on clean underwear and clean clothes every day after your shower.
- Wash all new clothes before wearing them.
- If it is necessary to use a laundromat, liquid bleach should be added to all wash loads.